Successful Cases

“Yaware.TimeTracker has changed the way we look at workflow. Now the manager knows where the remote employee was, what they did and how much time they spent on it? We see when resources flow in the wrong direction and understand what to do with it.”
Tetyana Koval
Head of HR and Communications at Visotsky Inc. Kyiv

“Yaware works for the benefit of honest employees.
95% of employees, who we thought to be responsible, turned out to be so according to Yaware, and the other 5% started following their example.
The program helps to control the “couch” office and transparently shows whether remote staff works or not. Yaware also helps us to calculate vacation, sick leaves, and overtime compensation.”

Leading Specialist in QMS Processes

“With Yaware, we got rid of Skype chatting about movies, kids, and news. The manager sees how often an employee interrupts work and resumes it, whether his work cycle is stable. The tracker helped us strengthen the company's weaknesses.”

Konstantin Tomashik
head of Zakupka

“We found out that one of employees spent 4 hours a day on personal affairs and another used our unique technology for outsource projects. Yaware.TimeTracker pointed out the moments that affected the company's security and efficiency.”

co-owner of a construction company

“I chose Yaware because of the user-friendly interface. In your personal account everything is visualized clearly and simply. You can find some statistics in just 2 clicks.”

Evgen Pinaev
System Administrator at BEST Leasing

“An important point is the moment of correct positioning and communication. We need to explain to people why we install the program, how to work with the system, what are the rules and regulations.”

Sergii Parubets
Head of the department of technical information security at Ukrgipromez

“We need a time tracker that requires the least effort to set up and administer. That's why Yaware is a balance between price and our goals.”

Vitalii Bodrov
Head of support, Rocket Delivery

Welcome to Yaware

We have a site available for your region: