Time Tracking Software for Online Stores
Yaware.TimeTracker enhances efficiency of your online store by optimizing task management, improving customer support, and increasing sales performance.
Automated time tracking streamlines order processing, inventory management, and customer interaction, leading to improved customer satisfaction.
Examples and Benefits of Service Usage
Order Fulfillment Optimization: Tracking time spent on order processing and shipment ensures timely deliveries and reduces fulfillment errors.
Customer Support Enhancement: Monitoring time spent on customer interactions helps identify response time improvements and ensures better customer experiences.
Sales Performance Boost: Tracking sales-related activities allows for sales strategies refinement and increased revenue generation.
Time tracking tool features for online stores
More features from Yaware
How to use Yaware.TimeTracker for Online Stores
It’s free and very simple
You can install it on all devices used by your employees.
You can set up tracking for different tasks, projects and clients according to your business needs.
Explain to them how it works and how it can help them to manage their time more efficiently. And just start track!
Let successful examples of Yaware implementation in other companies motivate you to take action!
Yaware.TimeTracker has changed the way we look at workflow. Now the manager knows where the remote employee was, what they did and how much time they spent on it? We see when resources flow in the wrong direction and understand what to do with it
Yaware works for the benefit of honest employees. 95% of employees, who we thought to be responsible, turned out to be so according to Yaware, and the other 5% started following their example. The program helps to control the “couch” office and transparently shows whether remote staff works or not. Yaware also helps us to calculate vacation, sick leaves, and overtime compensation
With Yaware, we got rid of Skype chatting about movies, kids, and news. The manager sees how often an employee interrupts work and resumes it, whether his work cycle is stable. The tracker helped us strengthen the company's weaknesses.
I chose Yaware because of the user-friendly interface. In your personal account everything is visualized clearly and simply. You can find some statistics in just 2 clicks.
We found out that one of employees spent 4 hours a day on personal affairs and another used our unique technology for outsource projects. Yaware.TimeTracker pointed out the moments that affected the company's security and efficiency
An important point is the moment of correct positioning and communication. We need to explain to people why we install the program, how to work with the system, what are the rules and regulations.
We need a time tracker that requires the least effort to set up and administer. That's why Yaware is a balance between price and our goal.
We use Yaware.TimeTracker to calculate salaries for employees based on the amount of time they have worked. We take into account only productive and neutral time according to Yaware. Thanks to the service, there is transparency in the work: each employee knows how much they worked and how much they earned.
We had to increase our staff by 20 times for some time due to freelancers with whom we agreed to pay per hour of productive working time. Monitoring was carried out using Yaware.TimeTracker. As a result, we met the deadlines, managed to grind out a huge piece of work, and most importantly - we know for sure that we paid for the time during which freelancers were engaged in work.
Yaware.TimeTracker is a useful tool at a reasonable price and a great investment to save time and increase productivity. For the period during which a person will consciously devote themselves to their work, they can earn much more money. Therefore, Yaware.TimeTracker serves as an additional tool that consciously directs thoughts to complete tasks. With this service, I see that efficiency increases!
We have implemented Yaware.TimeTracker to monitor staff working hours and improve the safety of departments. The results were pleasantly surprising - our employees turned out to be workaholics. However, when a weak link appears in the team - Yaware.TimeTracker helps to quickly identify it.
I liked the Yaware.TimeTracker service, which disciplines the team well. In addition, it is interesting to see the results of employees' efforts and the productivity of their working days!
By using Yaware.TimeTracker, online stores businesses can optimize their workflows, increase productivity, and reduce the risk of time theft or procrastination.
Moreover, Yaware offers 14 days of free use of the program so that you can experience its functionality to the fullest!