Outsourcing has been around for many years. Being precise since 1981. Regardless the age, it is still a powerful business strategy.
Typically, we imagine outsourcing as delegating a certain business process to another company. But nowadays, companies also commit the management of their processes and departments to highly qualified individuals.
No matter how you outsource, there are certain rules that you should pay attention to in order to make it successful.
So, here are the best rules, including time tracker software, that you should follow to help your outsourcing project succeed.
Rules that you should follow to outsource successfully
1. Pay attention to awareness
Every manager that is assigned to lead outsourcing should realize the time and effort needed for a successful eventual result. They must be very clear about the scope and expectations of the outsourcing effort and establish well defined and realistic metrics. Timelines need to be realistic.
2. Choose committed managers
If you want your outsourcing project to succeed, then you have to understand that good morale is crucial. So, dedicate only the best managers of your company to run the outsorcing process and make sure that they clearly understand business strategy.
3. Support communication
Communication is essential for successful outsourcing. With good communications, it is easier to facilitate management and collaboration changes.
4. Use a time tracker software
Time tracking gives you the opportunity to keep track of remote employees’ work. It is something that any other communication app doesn’t enable you to do.
E.g., Yaware.TimeTracker updates the data every hour and allows to check the performance in real time.
This way you can see the true picture on employees productivity, ensure their productivity and give proper feedback or suggestions aimed to improve the workflow.
5. Study before making any agreements
When choosing a business partner consider the following crucial areas:
- Company profile – study the stability of your partner, the business model they use and their flexibility.
- Employees – pay attention to the qualification of employees (and especially management). If possible, study the workflow management methods and retention
- Business Processes – pay attention to client satisfaction, because on it depends on the quality of business process management.
- Technology – see how up-to-date the technologies that the partner uses are. Which software they use that will help make collaboration more efficient.
6. Build and develop relationship
Building relationship is important if you want to have a long-term partnership. So, take your time to learn as much as possible about the company you’re going to collaborate with.
This way you can easier find consensus in conflict situations, win-win solutions that will benefit both sides and establish guiding principles of your partnership.
So, make sure to follow these tips and try out time tracker software to make it really efficient outsourcing.
I need to view the GPS
Check out Yaware.Mobile http://mobile.yaware.com/