As a company owner or manager, you need to keep track of your employees' attendance, including their start times and overtime hours, to ensure a smooth workflow and accurate payroll management.
Luckily, you can use special software for employee attendance to record all this data and visualize it in the form of detailed reports.
So in this article, we'll discuss the importance of a time and attendance report.
What is a time and attendance report?
An employee time and attendance report is more than just a series of numbers or time stamps.
Such reports also contain a detailed analysis of employee attendance, start and end of work, punctuality, absenteeism, etc.
Why do you need a report?
The time and attendance system generates a lot of data, for example, as we mentioned above, start and end of work, overtime, etc.
However, in an ordinary paper spreadsheet, you are unlikely to be able to fully understand all the information about attendance. When modern time attendance systems can quickly analyze and highlight these important indicators.
Such systems collect all the data and turn it into an easy-to-read report. They can present data analysis in the form of color-coded pie charts or bar graphs, line graphs, and more.
Managers can use these reports to better understand employee behavior patterns. And an accurate, detailed report gives you a complete understanding of your employees' attendance, absence, punctuality, and how they affect your business.
For example, you may notice that an employee often finishes work early and is always unavailable for important client meetings. Or there may be another employee who often works overtime, resulting in high overtime costs.
But we know a good software option that will help you solve the above problems – the simple and convenient Yaware.TimeTracker.
Key features of Yaware
- Automatic accounting – all statistics (start and end of work, breaks, meetings, etc.) are automatically entered into a timesheet that can be viewed or downloaded to a computer for further data processing.
- Efficiency analysis – the ability to see the real workload of teams, which will help you understand whether there is really a need for additional staff.
- Project and task management – the entire scope of planned work in one place, after which you can calculate the cost of tasks, hours of work, and assess how well the result paid off.
- Personal statistics – an opportunity for employees to analyze their work independently.
- Many visual graphs – the ability to analyze the work of employees in just a few minutes.
In addition, Yaware offers 14 days of free use of the program so that you can experience its functionality to the fullest!
Time and attendance monitoring tools with powerful and customizable reporting features can help you understand your employees.
Although there is no shortage of such tools on the market, you should choose the best all-in-one tool for you that offers numerous features such as payroll, time and attendance monitoring, etc. and is also budget-friendly.
So, try the free trial version of Yaware.TimeTracker right now and start using your employee attendance data to its maximum benefit.