- Take Breaks: Taking regular breaks throughout the day can help you stay productive and focused. This could mean taking a five-minute break every hour to stretch, walk around, or grab a snack.
- Set Timers: Setting timers for specific tasks can help you stay on track and keep you from getting distracted. It’s easy to get lost in emails or other tasks that aren’t your priority, so set a timer for yourself to keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Prioritize Tasks: Prioritizing your tasks is essential for staying productive, especially when working from home. Make a list of tasks that need to be done and prioritize them according to their importance and urgency.
- Eliminate Distractions: To stay productive without getting distracted by things like social media, turn off notifications on your phone, laptop, or tablet while you work. If possible, find a quiet place in your home where you can focus without distractions.
- Stay Organized: Staying organized is key when it comes to productivity. Have a designated workspace with everything you need close by so that you don’t waste time searching for items or documents throughout the day.
In order to always be able to control your working time and productivity, use Yaware.TimeTracker.
Yaware.TimeTracker is a simple and flexible productivity monitoring tool that will help to keep track of working time with minimal interference in the personal space of the employee, as well as to be aware of:
- what time is the most productive for employees;
- what resources employees use to perform a specific task;
- how much time is spent on solving the task;
- when performing which task difficulties arise and help is needed;
- what distracts employees' attention and does not allow them to move forward.