- Automatic Employee Time Tracking
- Internet and Software Monitoring, Productivity Analysis
- Offline Activity Tracking
- Screenshots and Snapshots
- Control Discipline
- Receive Notification by Email or Cell Phone
- Group Employees by Departments and Assign Group Managers
- Individual Settings for a specific Employee or Department
- Different Access Levels
- Unique Opportunity for Employees to Analyze Personal Statistics
- Hidden and visible mode
Automatic Time Tracking App
Time and attendance software by Yaware lets you monitor and track exactly what your employees are doing at any time on a computer, server or the Internet. Yaware enables you to see:
- Exact timing of the beginning and the end of an employees working day;
- Employee late arrivals as well as job abandonment;
- Reasons for absence;
- Amount of total working hours and much more.
Internet and Software Monitoring and Productivity Analysis
Yaware time and attendance software recognizes more than 15,000 resources that are divided into three categories depending on their productivity status:
- “Productive” category, which includes apps that employees need for their work;
- “Neutral” category, which involves apps that are not required for the job but can be used for some reason;
- “Unproductive” category, which includes apps that reduce efficiency (social networks, messengers, games, etc.).
Yaware time and attendance software tracks all programs and websites used by each employee and defines them by category. Please note that one website can have a different productivity status for different departments (for example, Skype is productive for a sales manager and unproductive for an accountant)
Offline Activities Tracking
This option enables you to check the presence and absence of employees at work. Are they performing other tasks or wasting their time on non-productive activities?
Yaware time and attendance software records the duration of absence and requests each employee to specify the reason. What employees most often indicate usually includes reasons such as phone calls, meetings, breaks, or personal reasons.
Yaware also allows employees to comment on idle activities. Each employee can briefly describe the reason of absence or even write a report.
Screenshots and Snapshots
Do you want to control the whole process while working on a project? It can be done easily with Yaware time and attendance software by taking screenshots and snapshots.
This option is equally useful for remote offices and freelancer monitoring.
Time and attendance software
Check who violates discipline and for what reason:
- Late Arrivals.
The report shows the time an employee started working compared to when they should have started.
- Leaving Early.
The report shows the time when employees actually end their working day compared to what time they should have finished. It provides a list of employees who leave work earlier than they ought to.
Receive Notifications by Email or Cell Phone
Track employee time and productivity wherever you are! Use Yaware time and attendance software at home, on a business trip or during a vacation.
Yaware makes it possible to:
- Supervise the workflow and check updated information online;
- Set the schedule of notifications (every day / week / month);
- Analyze statistics on your mobile devices using the app for iOS or Android.
Organize Employees into Departments and Assign Group Managers
This feature is especially useful if you employ a big team divided into many departments. It enables you to control remote offices in other cities by managing your team personally or by delegating authority to others.
With Yaware you can:
- Unify employees in accordance with departments in which they work;
- Appoint the head of each department and access the data on a performance of a certain group.
Individual Settings for a Specific Employees or Department
Make sure that you evaluate your employees by their achievements. Designers and IT- specialists can not be rated equally due to different responsibilities. For example, Photoshop is a design tool constantly used by designers but almost never needed by IT-specialists, so there’s no need for the latter to use it.
Set individual options for a separate employee or department:
- Specify the timetable (flexible or fixed);
- Adjust the productivity of software and internet use;
- Take screenshots and snapshots;
- Specify idle activities: meetings, negotiations, phone calls, etc.
Different Access Levels
Give more or less access to heads of departments, HR-managers, system administrators and accountants.
- Heads of departments can analyze employee productivity, identify the best employees, monitor violations;
- Head of the branch office can supervise the work directly;
- HR-managers can estimate the productivity of new employees, control attendance and overall performance;
- System administrators can configure Yaware according to specific requirements;
- Accountant gets access to the “Payment” section.
Unique Opportunity for Employees to Analyze Personal Statistics
Encourage employees to boost their own productivity. Let them check their own results..
Yaware provides staff with the following information:
- Total amount of working hours and productivity rankings;
- Periods when performance increases and decreases
- A list of the most frequently used programs and websites.
Hidden and Open Mode
Keep a record in hidden or open (visible) mode. Select the necessary mode during the system installation. You can always change from one mode to another.
For example, you can test the service in hidden mode. After that you can make Yaware visible to all employees. This mode also provides employees with access to their personal statistics. They can analyze their statistics and evaluate performance on their own.