Time and attendance tracking
1. Sign up to Yaware
Please sign up to start using Yaware time and attendance tracking.
Fill in a short form with your name, email, phone and password. After that your account is automatically created and you can login.
2. Install Yaware Internet tracking software
Download the Yaware time and attendance tracking software and install it on all computers your want to monitor.
Before you start, go to the Settings and choose the right mode of tracking: open or hidden.
Choose the most convenient way of installation:
- Download Yaware from the admin and install it on each computer;
- Send the download link to all employees by email;
- Let your system administrator install Yaware via the network setup.
3. Group Staff by departments
Create Groups in accordance with departments and add employees to appropriate groups.
Assign managers and give them access to the data on performance of a certain group.
4. Specify settings for employee monitoring
1. Set the monitoring schedule (specific time or round-the-clock).
2. Adjust the productivity of various programs and websites (depending on each employees responsibilities).
3. Turn on optional features if necessary:
- offline activity – employees can define the reasons for their absence at work;
- screenshots and snapshots.
5. Set up email reports
You’re able to analyze the data online in your account and receive notifications via email.
Specify how often you want to receive email notifications: certain days / every day / week / month.
Reports will show you:
- Total amount of working hours and productivity rankings;
- Periods when performance increases and decreases;
- List o programs and websites most frequently used by employees.
You can also download the free mobile app for Android or iPhone and analyze the information wherever you are.
6. Analyze the data
Congratulations! You have successfully completed all steps to install Yaware.
Now you can easily measure employee productivity, check working hours and control remote employees.