February 19, 2014
- Added a report by idle activities ( ratio, duration, comments ).
- Fixed minor bugs.
January 30, 2014
- Added hints to menu.
- Added a possibility to set up data storage period separately from screenshots and snapshots.
- Changed a form of the "Daily Activity " report. Thus data uploads faster and it is better to analyze it.
Windows Client (188.8.131.521):
- Updated OpenSSL to a latest version - 1.0.0.
- Yaware supports Maxthon browser now.
- Fixed errors in determining browser when clicking on the "Statistics" button.
- Yaware supports latest version of Google Chrome without any extensions.
January 16, 2014
1. User’s report is added.
2. Links to documentation are added in personal account settings.
3. Single signing form to enter personal account for ovner, manager and partner.
December 30, 2013
1. We‘ve added records about dynamics of employee\departments\company working time.
2. We‘ve added possibility to categorize all users or just specific employees.
Windows Client (184.108.40.2069):
1. We‘ve fixed errors that arose with "Start / Stop Monitoring" feature.
2. We‘ve added possibility to check opened, paused and started tasks.
3. We‘ve added an offline activity checking.
4. We‘ve added possibility to divide periods of the offline activity.
December 10, 2013
We have just released a new version of Yaware but we already have updates for you. Interesting? Read below what kind of new features we propose:
- Find out that your employees are looking for a job ;
- Report a problem faster using the "Feedback";
- Provide more rights for group managers to monitor their employees.
1. Job search websites
You do not need to create a category for job sites anymore. We did it for you.
So you can immediately find out that your employee wants to change a job. Thus it is possible to prevent brain drain and find a new candidate for the post .
We have added a new category to the account. “Job Websites" (the list of 261 websites). You will be aware of resignation before the employee inform you directly.
We hope that the update will help you to retain qualified employees and save the company time and resources in finding a new one.
2. Accelerated feedback
Do you have some issues and you want to deal with it quickly? Now it is easier to ask us and report the problem using the "Feedback" feature.
Do not waste the time on explanations. Take a screenshot and send it to us. We are pleased to answer all questions and take a note of all your comments and suggestions.
Click on the "Feedback" button to take a screenshot. It is located at the bottom of the screen.
Then select a fragment you need , make a comment or specify with an arrow what exactly you want to solve and press "Send". The message will be sent automatically to the support. Thus the "Feedback" allows you to quickly report a problem, so we can operatively solve it.
<h3">3 . More rights for manageres - more time for you
Do you have a large staff and you spend a lot of time to check how well employees do their jobs?
Leave all tasks to the group managers . The new feature can help you to do it.
First of all, log in to your account. Then click on the tab " Members " - “Group managers " and select the employee. After that check "Setting up a task management system " and click " Save Changes."
Thus your managers can create and edit tasks, projects in the system, and indicate their priority, deadlines. They can also assign employees responsible for the implementation.
We hope that the new features will make your company management simpler and relationships with employees - " transparent."
November 15, 2013
We have good news for you!
Yaware was updated to a new version and we're presenting new amazing features today.
What is new in this release:
you can set up automated removal of information your account
you can delete screenshots wnenever you want
we've added start/stop feature as a setting option
- now it's possiple to specify monitoring periods to exlude time of lunch, breaks etc. from monitoring schedule
Interesting? Read more!
Meet New Yaware Features
The Information Can be Automatically Deleted And You Specify the Period
Are you still worrying about the safety of your online data storage? Do you want to decide yourself how long the information should stay in your account?
Now you can specify the period (1, 2, 6 months or more) after which the info will be automatically deleted.
Delete Screenshots Whenever You Want
Earlier you had to delete all information from the account even if you wanted to delete just one screenshot. Now you can choose certain screenshots and delete them with a single click.
If it’s comfortable for you to store screenshots on your computer you can export them and delete all of them from your account.
Or, let’s assume, an employee asked you to delete a screenshot that was made outside normal working hours? It is not a problem. You can delete it easily and not affect the other data.
Yaware is getting more and more popular among freelancers. So we’ve added a new feature specially for them. Now it is possible to start and stop monitoring with a single click (earlier it was possible only to suspend monitoring for a specified period).
To stop monitoring press the right mouse button on the Yaware icon and select "Stop" in the menu and then resume when necessary.
Flexible Monitoring Schedule Settings
Now you can specify several monitoring periods within a day. Thus if you want to exlute lunch time from monitoring, you can specify the following period:
9 am-1 pm and 1 pm - 6 pm.
We hope that new features will be helpful for you and your employees. Please write what do you expect from the future updates and what features would you like to add?
April 30, 2013
- Improve filtering
- Improve email reports
- Add Yandex browser support
- New screenshot module
- New error messages
March 22, 2013
- You can pay through PayU Ukraine account.
- Launching Yaware Enterprise
- New tray icons
- Button "Don't record this time" disabled by default
January 22, 2013
- Filter by productivity for screenshots and webcam snapshots
- URL list for automated categorization rule
- Ability to view group users from group list grid
- Added separate tray icons for different client statuses
- Added more detailed error descriptions
November 14, 2012
- Idle activity commenting settings: enable/disable and make required per user
- Idle activity comment on Gantt diagram
- Ability to split idle activity into part and select different activities per each part
- Idle activity commenting