Come and work with us
We're always looking for talented people to join our team
Why come and work at Yaware?
At Yaware we care about creating an engaging, supportive and equal work environment for everyone. Your welfare and career advancement is important to us.
Would you like to grow in a team that values innovation most of all? Do you want to make a difference to ways people work and help them achieve more?
If your answer is “Yes” then you should definitely apply. Once you’re on the team your growth and ours go hand in hand. While it’s up to you to choose which path your career should take, we will make sure you have all the necessary guidance as well as provide great facilities for quickly achieving it all.
Benefits and perks
We respect your needs – recognizing new approaches to career/life balance we allow our team to have flexible schedules.
A perfect vacation is what you deserve after hard work and excellent results.
Your well-being is important to us – we want you to be happy and well-off. That’s why we guarantee a competitive salary.
Informal communication, discussions, respect, friendship, fresh fruits and strong coffee – all in one place and for everyone.
Your merits are something we always value and your personal success is what we strive for. For us good work is a great reason for even bigger reward.
Work for us and grow with us – our training and team building exercises are fun and informative.
Work at Yaware
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Enterprise Software Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type Sales: Software Sales Representative
Required Travel: None
Work place: Home
Yaware is an enterprise business and productivity software company seeking a tech-savvy sales representative.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years successful sales experience in the software industry.
The environment will favor a technical sales representative with strong prospecting skills, enterprise software knowledge, resourcefulness, initiative and a willingness to learn.
This is a full time career opportunity selling our software solution in North America. You will have direct contact with business owners to develop and close opportunities. Our company has been in business for over 10 years employing over 500 people.
This is a terrific chance to join our cutting-edge team and product suite.
As sales representative, you will have primary responsibility for driving profitable sales growth that meets or exceeds sales goals.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present information orally and/or influence others through presentation.
- Written Communication – Excellent written communication skills with the ability to effectively write and extract information from written material.
- Team Work – Ability to work with people and effectively motivate others to achieve intended goals and objectives.
- Organization and Planning – Ability to prioritize, organize tasks and develop the necessary action plans to accomplish specific goals within the required timeframes/deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree in sales, business, marketing, or related field; OR, if no degree, 3-5 years sales experience with a proven track record.
- 3-5 years of sales experience to non-consumer organizations, including experience developing and qualifying prospect lists.
- Consistently achieving milestones and goals.
- Developing and executing business plans and forecasts.
- Translating contacts gained through extensive networking into legitimate business opportunities.
- Giving in-person presentations to prospective clients to explain the businesses products and services and their alignment with the client’s needs.
- Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight.
- CRM tools i.e. SalesLogix; SalesForce.com or other similar tools.
- Experience using a consultative sales approach.
- Business to business sales.
- Consistent performance awards.
- Working within a multi-division organization with various sales channels.
- Selling software or information services products and/or services.
- Formalized sales training (e.g., Holden, Complex Sale, Solutions Selling, Miller Heiman, The Challenger Sales Module).
- Understanding of needs and personality of potential customers.
- Collaboration with customers depending on emotional, analytical types, personal interests/benefits and position in the company.
- Knowledge and using of Reference, Emotional, Cybernetic and Team techniques of selling.
- Be an expert in product benefits, show measurable concrete benefits, generates trust and involvement.
- Experience in work with objections.
- Availability of computer and high speed internet.
- Native English speaker
- 2+ years experience selling complex software.
- 3-5 years total sales experience.
- Experience presenting complex products to all levels of an organization
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Must thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Extremely professional presentation required as you will have direct interaction with activity and event business owners.
- Desire to work with a team of other sales people towards a common goal
Essential duties and responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following):
- Interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings.
- Create and present sales dashboards.
- In collaboration with others, develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize sales efficiency.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure successful completion of activities and processes to drive sales.
- Assist in developing training materials and presentations to internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand and be able to calculate metrics based on applicable guidelines.
- 50-60 calls a day – 8-10 interests a day – 1-2 closes a day.
- 20+ custom emails to customers.
- Build a funnel of 400+ prospects (and maintain)
- Nurture leads through consistent contact and interactions.
- Learning and following a comprehensive sales process.
- Updating and managing a sales pipeline for an assigned list of plans.
- Managing time and resources effectively.
- Representing Yaware within the industry and territory.
- Contributing to sales planning and forecasting activities.
- Learn our full line of software products including features, benefits, pricing, intended use, value proposition and competitive position in order to effectively serve clients by attending and engaging fully in a standard one week product training session for new hires; completing all self-study reading, exercises, and activities in the prescribed timeline.
- Learn and execute the sales process for software products and services by staying fully informed of the prescribed sales process.
- Manage assigned account list that supports a healthy sales pipeline by reviewing target list provided.
- Organizing customers by segment and opportunity (e.g., size, type of firm)
- Researching contact information for decision-makers and influencers.
- Building daily and weekly calling lists and making corresponding calls.
- Maintaining information within the CRM database in accordance with timing and content standards.
- Drive new accounts/customer development to meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals planning and conducting prospecting/introductory calls.
- Conducting group presentations to generate interest in products and services.
- Contribute to new product development and software issue resolution by identifying gaps/issues where current products do not meet client requirements.
- Working with product managers to translate unmet client requirements into business and functional specifications.
- Managing client expectations on the timing, delivery and scope of product enhancements.
- Improve TAA market share within the territory by identifying departments/business lines in target accounts using competitive products and engaging the client account at the management and executive level to identify business issues.
- Manage time and resources effectively to accomplish sales goals by planning for and scheduling all required sales activity; grouping activities logically.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Work with other sales personnel and Division Sales Managers to address account/channel conflicts in a professional manner.
- Develop an Annual Business Plan based on accurate pipeline predictions, mid-year business update, weekly reports and quarterly forecasts.
- Based on experience and achievements.
- Higher education (pedagogical, technical, linguistic)
- Experience in working as an English Text Editor – over 2 years, preferably in an IT company
- High motivation, great desire to work in the sphere of internet-marketing and advertising
- Basic knowledge in SMM
- The possibility to work 3-4 hours per day (editing of 10 articles)
- Responsible approach
Will be happy if you:
- Have a copywriting background
- Can plan your personal and working time
- Have positive attitude towards complicated tasks
- Are a team player
- Correction of semantic and stylistic mistakes
- Working on the editing, correcting and structuring of materials.
What we offer:
- A job in an international company
- Remote cooperation
- Timely payments (detailed information after completing a test)
- Priceless experience!
In order to have your application reviewed faster you need to provide:
- Portfolio (if you have one)
- Acceptable salary